RENTAL BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
By proceeding with the reservation you are accepting the terms and conditions detailed below:
1.A final cleaning supplement will be applied to all rentals.
* The company is not responsible for cleaning the balconies, terraces, patios, solarium or any other part of the property that is open to the elements.
2. A 25% prepayment is required to confirm the reservation and secure the accommodation. The reservation will not be confirmed until this payment is received.
3.The final amount will be paid a few days before arrival. Upon receiving this last payment, instructions will be sent to you that will include the process of the check-in and the address of our office where to pick up the keys and the rental paperwork.
4. Any reservations made one week before arrival, must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
5. It is completely forbidden to smoke as well as bringing pets inside any accommodations. In the case of default, a minimum of € 200 can be withdrawn from the deposit.
6. Check-ins are made from 3 pm to 7 pm from Monday to Friday. Saturdays from 15.00 to 16.00. Sunday closed. The deadline for check-out is 11am. Failure to comply to these schedules or entering on a Sunday or a holiday will be subject to an extra cost of 20 euros.
6.1 Check in procedure is that, guests will pick up the keys in the office at the time indicated on point 6 when arrival is after 19.00 during the week. If arrival is on a Saturday or Sunday you will have to go to the apartment address and notify the rental manager at least one hour in advance to arrange access to the property.
6.2 The departure is made by switching off all property lights, closing and locking the apartment door then delivering the keys to our office mailbox.
7. It will be mandatory to pay a deposit of € 200 to cover possible damages, thefts, or departures outside the established schedule. This amount will be returned after reviewing the accommodation, during the following 2 weeks after check-out. The tenant is obliged to return the property in the conditions in which they received it, including taking out the rubbish, washing the dishes, arranging the furniture, accessories, etc in the same position as when they entered the property. If this is not adhered to then an additional charge of up to 50 euros will apply. All changes that were made by the tenant for the purpose of creating additional comfort are possible only with the written consent of the property owner.
8. Once the accommodation has been booked, no change of tenancy may be made, without incurring additional expenses.
9. The number of tenants may not exceed the maximum capacity of the rental property as stated.
10. All accommodations are equipped with a basic supply of towels and toilet paper. Once finished, the company will not be responsible for supplying these items and it will be the tenants responsibility.
11. Internet: As long as the property has Internet (WI-FI), the price of this service will be €20 in the event that the rental does not exceed 7 nights and if it is equal to or greater than 7 nights the service of Internet will be free of charge. *The company is not responsible for internet services and will not be able to compensate the client in any case if the service is unsuitable or compromised with speed issues, however will do everything possible to solve the problem and restore the service back to its original state in the shortest possible time.